LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Mugabe, page-10

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Just as Nth Korea does not represent Asia as a whole, nor does Zimbabwe represent Africa. If you do any research on Angola, this push for foreign investment didn't start last week. They're desperately , and categorically trying to establish themselves as a country open for business, and an attractive haven for foreign investment. The "special" dividend was actually a sad indictment of how desperate the country is for cash. It's of no benefit to rip the rug from under what has the potential to be a seriously successful company, when you don't have the cash, nor the technical smarts to move that project forward. Personally, I hold absolutely no fears regarding sovereignty, and on the flip side believe LOM is actually in a great negotiating position. Everyone should ingest a little of their attitude adjuster of choice, and calm down. Angola is a safe investment destination, and I expect that situation to do nothing but improve, providing politics remain stable, and we don't get a psycho dictator. Bring on gazetting! GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.