MUL multiemedia limited

re: mul is a classic pump and dump Redabyss,You will probably...

1. 33 Posts.
    re: mul is a classic pump and dump Redabyss,

You will probably agree that the few down rampers on HC are displaying more than just simple resentment .. its called 'reverse psychology' however having observed some of their posts one would have to conclude that this falls into the 'confused reverse psychology' category, (I say this with respect) because there is more to it than just a simple explanation, this is not a new phenomenon it is usually typified by a kind of behavior often associated with minority political or racial rebel groups motivated by common values and beliefs of the inner sanctum. Most members here are smart and that is why they don't buy into their comments /arguments.

Having recently come from the states, let me tell you that the legal system here is very relaxed some of the comments on this forum are libelous and defamatory to say the least. My students are having an absolute field day with some of the posts.

My advice to HC posters is, yes it's your right to be critical, however make sure your facts are accurate even then you should be fair and balanced and respectful when making comments.
    Remember, knowledge is a powerful money making tool but only to those who learn the art of how to use it.

Cheers
    Normally I would not be responding to some of the empty comments here, however I felt it was appropriate out of courtesy to some. Like most forums, this one also adds value to investors/traders. Lets step-up a level and add real value to the members, experienced and new bee's alike.

Let your profits run a and enjoy yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.