MUL multiemedia limited

re: mul is a classic pump and dump Stocko,you have just lost...

1. 33 Posts.
    re: mul is a classic pump and dump
    Stocko,

you have just lost your bottom dollar, can you please send it to me. The Aust grange is a nice drop, I'll be easy on you, 10 bottles of the 93 vintage will be enough this time.

Now, grant62 does some nice analysis, and he has my full respect, however he adds a historical comparative perspective, the fear of April 2000 repeating itself is very strong in one or two of his posts on MUL. I don't have time to elaborate on this now, and why this cannot repeat itself this time. Perhaps you can access Abby Cohen's recent analysis. Just understand one thing, the large telecommunication players have invested too much in the old infrastructure (copper wire in the ground still has a payback of many decades) they wont admit it...but they are in real trouble.... stocko you are not silly. Think..why is TLS @4.80 with all this cash in the bank, buy back strategy etc..etc..for goodness sake it has fallen from $10 a few years ago and continues to fall. Now here is a challenge for you.

Mul is not about to became the new age telstra however it has a damn good chance to make an impact in the wireless telecommunications market. Will telstra lie down ...NO... however it can't move to wireless in a big way just yet.

This is a lot more complex than I've made out to be..however do you get the drift...

Now having said this it is not my intention to convince you to accept my belief in the future telecom's trends. You and your group have your motives for down ram ping MUL and that is an issue for you. It does not matter how much ramping there is MUL's real value will be determined by the market over time and by my analysis it will be many times higher than the present level.

By contrast can you explain to me why you see value in MPO... taking into account the foreign aspect to this stock and the regulatory issues in N Korea/neighbouring regions, what do you see as the biggest risks, taking into account the current global focus on the politics in play in that region?... hope you are right, but you need to explain these to the members b4 they can take you seriously.

Just an observation i have been wrong in the past..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.