VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Everyone needs to read this article, apparently the Guardian is...

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Everyone needs to read this article, apparently the Guardian is absolute trash but nontheless there are some serious accusations in there. Particularly this bit which ive copied and pasted:

The site is also home to the endangered sandhill dunnart. Developing a sandhill dunnart conservation plan is a condition of the mine’s federal and state environmental approvals, but the company told Guardian Australia the plan was “still in draft format”.

Mia Pepper from the Conservation Council of Western Australia (CCWA) said beginning land clearing without having an approved conservation plan was a breach of the project’s federal approval under the Environment, Protection and Biodiversity Act.

The CCWA wrote to the federal and state environment departments earlier this month alleging the company had breached the conditions of its approval and requesting an urgent investigation.

The letter, seen by Guardian Australia, said the WA Department of Mines had informed the CCWA that Vimy had begun clearing to construct a new airstrip in an area recognised as prime sandhill dunnart habitat.

The federal Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment said it was aware of the allegation and was “making a number of inquiries”.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/nov/29/maralinga-nuclear-tests-descendants-of-displaced-buy-shares-in-company-planning-wa-uranium-mine

If any of this is true its no wonder the VMY management was fleeing like rats aboard a sinking ship. This company was being run by a bunch of inept clowns by the looks of it DYL and JB gonna come in now and turn this sinking ship around. JBs offer not looking so bad now if any of this is true

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.