MGO 0.00% 14.0¢ marengo mining limited

multi billion lb deposit comparisons

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    As previously posted comparisons can be drawn between MGO’s Yandera and the recently sold Michiquillay Project in Peru which has just been sold to Anglo American via auction for US $403 mil. “Michiquillay is one of the best undeveloped copper prospects in the world with significant upside potential” said Cynthia Carroll, CEO of Anglo American, in a statement. It has 544 mill tonnes at .69% plus some gold and silver credits. Yandera is now in the same ball park.

By my very rough calculations Anglo has paid approx 4.8 US cents per pound on copper in the ground. Extrapolating that Yandera on 660 mil @ .48% now would equate to US $302 mil = approx $2.30 per share on a diluted basis for MGO. While not guaranteeing my calculations as they are rough they do highlight the immediate potential of MGO and how significantly under valued it is.

One final thought. Among the other 17 pre-qualified bidders for Michiquillay there were Barrick, Xstrata, Southern Peru Copper, Compania Minera Milpo, JOGMEC, Zijin Mining and Nippon Mining & Metals Co., Japan's largest smelting company. Given they have all missed out on Michiquillay I wonder if they are still in the market for a world class deposit?

Will start to attract world wide attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.