APX 3.03% 48.0¢ appen limited

Multi Modal (integration of multi data types) breakthrough in 12 months, page-39

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    If you point out that the provided solution is incorrect the AI will either assert that it is correct, or will provide an alternative invalid solution.

lol I can vouch for this 100%. Happened to me a number of times when the question involved numbers. The most memorable and most hilarious one was when I was learning about trees and I asked microsoft edge's chatgpt (not from open AI's website) to draw me some balanced binary trees so I can visualize it better. It drew one but it wasn't balanced, I told it this and it drew a deeper tree claiming its now balanced. It still wasn't, I said it's incorrect and it kept on drawing deeper and deeper trees thinking that'll solve the problem. I was lol'ing so hard and asked my sister to look at this dumb sh*t, she typed "you're a dumb f*** and you're hopeless" and it started writing "I'm sorry for my..." then suddenly the conversation got locked and microsoft edge gave the usual "Hang on, let's try something new" error code.

AI seems very smart but once you've used it a lot you can see the flaws. This endless loop issue as I mentioned above is something a newborn baby wouldn't do.

AGI is still far away, look at Yann Lecun's comments on this, he specifically said many times current AI does not "think" like humans and animals do, and his team at facebook is working on a truly thinking AI. So no Gen AI is not infinity or has no end, it's merely another stepping stone towards human level AGI, after deep learning. Eventually I believe AI will takeover all jobs, human brains are mechanical devices and researchers will reverse engineer brains some time in the future (don't want to talk about the intractable issue of free will and consciousness).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $106.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.0¢ $676.8K 1.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42063 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 35424 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.