APX 0.99% 50.0¢ appen limited

Multi Modal (integration of multi data types) breakthrough in 12 months, page-9

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Your use of the pronoun "our" indeed suggests a connection to the company, either as an employee or an external consultant, representing the company's interests to an external audience. However, using "our" in a phrase like "our local police station" doesn't necessarily imply personal involvement, such as spending hours in an interrogation room. So, could you clarify if you have any relationship with the company, whether internal, external, contractual? or just limited a shareholder?

On a related note, the integration of multimodal processing with real-time edge processing, akin to what BrainChip (BRN) is developing, in combination with LLMs, is fascinating.
    Especially when considering what I believe is the final piece needed for true AGI: a real-world physics engine. This engine, or an "intrinsic understanding of real-world behavior" replicate what most organisms even chickens posses - is a challenging though solvable particularly for Tesla FSD.
    The company that successfully integrates multimodal processing, real-time processing on the edge, real-world behavior of "things" and LLMs will be at the forefront of a major industrial revolution. This synergy has the potential to create a company worth $10T multiples, possibly leading to the world's first trillionaires. Think about the impact on industries like warehouse management, mining operations, and factory production – they will be completely transformed within the next decade.

However, I remain unconvinced about APX's future prospects in this rapidly evolving landscape unless it changes tacks. The pace and scale of technological advancement in this field requires more than participation.

Last edited by FreeFromStyle: 10/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 53.0¢ 49.0¢ $1.034M 2.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 25178 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 26979 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.