multi nic warning/request, page-79

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    re: an important matter...madmacs... oh well its a free country.

1)-Not everyone is a big investor and can afford the costs of compulsory fees. Cash is not equal to brains. Well done HC for appreciating this, you will get a longer term support as people can afford it.

2)-I am pretty dissapointed that Tracker is gone, I note he has also fallen of ST.
    Whilst we might not agree with everyone's methods, communication levels or what ever, it is great to get a mixed view point.

3) Everyone has their own peculiarities, heck 30 years ago we would have shot people in the streets for questioning the US position in Iraq-- it is worth being accepting of these issues to retain the overall big picture.

4) People come to HC & others to either:
    ---Learn
    ---Teach and share
    ---Feed their ego

I am a learner, came to HC because of posts from folk like Stolwyk, Tracker and others on ST.NZ.

If some one really stuffs up, post it on the front page sith a note from HC, nobody with an ego wants to look like a D/H.

To those that this concerns get your act together, egos out of it and let others benefit from your wisdom (and hopefully give some in return).

People are inherently decent, its just when there is more than 1 we lose it..

Cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.