GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Just want to clear up the question of whether the IP number...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Just want to clear up the question of whether the IP number under our names is always the proper indicator of a person with multi nics? Some discussion ago someone stated the same number was because of the same HC server being used but that doesn't seem to ring true ..sounded more like a cop when they got caught out?

Whenever I have posted it has always shown the same IP number which I thought came from my computer
    (once though HC seemed to have a hiccup & my number was same as prior poster & have seen it happen to others so willing to give this some benefit of the doubt)

Sue12 shows 220:238 yet when cefadog just posted he showed the same number.......he has shown another number before this ....(different computer before?)
    Also we have 'Transtar' posting today on RRS & he has 220:238 - so did 'Pacey' on HDR in January....& the list goes on...?

What's the story - is this IP number evidence of multi nics or what else rings the bell beside a posters manner?
    When using another computer I assumed it issued a different IP code ....suppose I should probably check this out by posting on HC from our laptop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.