The building industry in Sydney is really the epitome of a...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The building industry in Sydney is really the epitome of a failed multiculturalism society.

Working as a consultant for a respected firm I am normally exposed to having more people speak either Lebanese or Asian languages as opposed to English which really gives me a profound sense of living as a minority IN MY OWN COUNTRY.

I end up asking my self the question on an ongoing basis, "Is this the same country which my forefathers fought and died for"?

You only have to walk through some of these sites and look at the nature of the workmen to get the feeling of how they resemble little enclaves of different separate identities.

What is the Aussie Dream now? to be relegated to 2nd class citizens IN OUR OWN LAND, to be forced to pay for exorbitant property prices because our governments can't stop the shoddy foreign builders and buyers from pricing ourselves and most importantly our children's generation from the home owner market.

Is this the multiculturalism that our pollies envisaged and ancestors died for.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.