multiculturalism has failed!, page-99

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    i dont want to get in a tit for tat slanging match

you are hallucinating, here. I am not engaged in any tit for tat slaying match. I am simply pointing out that violence is not exclusive to any race or races

now we literally throw billions at the problem the chief being that they do not want to help themselves

generational delinquency is difficult to help, in the same way most drug addicts would snort any money you gave them up their nose.

acts of violence (by WASPs) are easy to perform but healing the consequences of those acts are much more difficult

you dont make mention of the rapes, burgalaries and bashings by aboriginals on whites, and others, who have an equally dark skin

irrelevant. you said you did not want to get in a tit for tat slanging match but you are

where as I am just encouraging you to publically CONFESS that your social group (WASPs) are also capable of great violence (such as killing thousands in Iraq, without cause)

what ive read you appear to be a closet islamist than anything else.

more hallucinations it seems

and by the way the killings went both ways - aboriginals killed whites, especially chinese, and whites killed them

what are you raving on about now?

the only money that the muslim countries donate is money given to universities to whitewash islam.

whatever

a few examples of the ideology you support -

the girl is being mutilated -

Sheikh Mohamad Alarefe is a popular Saudi Arabian Islamic theologian and a professor at the King Saud University. A recent “tweet” to his almost 8 million followers on his Twitter account stated: “Circumcision is a noble act to do to women. There’s nothing wrong with doing it. Some religious scholars have issued fatwas that it’s not allowed because many that perform the circumcision cut too much and they cause damage to the woman.”

more hallucinations

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.