Multiculturalism works but just not with one particular culture, page-11

1. 120 Posts.
    Danny Nalliah may or mat not be a white supremacist, I don't know. Just because you are not white does not mean you can't be a white supremacist. Having the mindset of "whites are superior" is enough regardless of your skin colour. I know Asians, blacks, browns who want to be white and only date or be friends with white people as it makes them feel like they are white themselves. It's a sad thing to see. Here's a scenario: imagine if the far right parties like Reclaim and Australia First are the majority in parliament. Their supports, undeniably white, will then turn on people who are actually not white ethnically. Initially they accepted anyone who holds "Australian values" but now have a new target to turn on. Just like the far left. Recently a woman feminist had stated that she did not like the idea of "gender fluidity" (where one can be female or male depending on how they feel; complete rubbish if you ask me) as it undermined the value of being a woman. Her feminist buddies turned on her immediately, ostracised her and labelled her a bigot.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.