Multiculturism, a huge success, page-19

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Not a success, a huge failure, I have just come back from a long holiday all over europe and what I saw is a Europe in deep, deep trouble due to immigration, not from race, but religion and by that is is Islam [ Muslims].They do not integrate, they wish to impose their rules over the host country and as th ex- Singapore prime minister once said...we get on with every one, buddhists, christians, hindus etc, but not the muslims.
    Now what do think the vast majority of Australian border security and survailence dollars is spent on, is to keep on eye on christians, buddhists, hindus ??, no. It all is about the muslims, but all the do gooders like yourself are so blinded by the political crap that is fed to us to try and get us to believe that all is good with the world of immigration. We do not want to be like France or Germany. I think you and your like will come to your senses when the lord major of Sydney or Melbourne has a name beginning with Mohommed and laws, zoning, more mosques etc are designing and re designing what it is to be Australian.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.