DSE 1.14% $2.66 dropsuite limited

multiple high grade pods

1. 1,004 Posts.

a phrase that popped up several times in the recent announcement.
    Music to my ears !!

As for some of the comments over the w-end, I'll tell you what does stack up... PODS, stacks of PODS. lol
    Not just any pods either. These are Tennant Creek pods, the stuff of legend, company makers.

Juno - Considered the richest goldmine in Australian history. Not just extreme highgrade gold but substantial tonnage of high grade copper also.
    .45mt @ 57 g/t Gold produced 820,000 Oz gold + 18,000t copper + 2,700t Bi + 100,000 Oz silver from 1 POD.

Now go and have a look at previous announcements that show modelling of Juno and M10.dyor
    Both resources are of similair size and orientation. Note the historic drill lines. Clearly Juno has been well defined and this is reflected in its JORC status and level of confidence.
    Now look at M10, it has been tested by few holes at fairly wide intervals.My point is there are a lot of gaps here which leaves a lot of room to add significantly to the JORC resource here in both tonnes/oz and in the level of confidence.
    This will add serious value imho.The more data that is released the more evidence we see that the time spent by the geo team poring over mountains of historic data is paying dividends.
    The results so far have been very good and one has to remember that these are only 1st pass and that there are many more to come.

I'll say it again
    MULTIPLE HIGH GRADE PODS...
    i just love the sound of it, lol

Well done to management and the geo teams. They have been working their arses off trying conditions,imo, both on the ground in TC and here under difficult market conditions. not to mention bloody slow labs that EXM have swamped with literally km's of fresh core.
    Very frustrating but just have to be very patient !

Back to the recent results...

Let us not forget that EXM is a GOLD EXPLORATION Co. The stated primary objective of the Co is to increase the current 530k Oz JORC resource to approx 2,500,000 Oz JORC certified resource and to increase the level of confidence of existing resource.
    They plan to achieve this in 2 ways
    1- To improve the confidence level (ie; inferred/ indicated /measured) of current resource and concurrently expand the size of those resources with further drilling. This strategy is partly what i was alluding to in my references to Juno/M10. M10 holds huge potential to add significantly to JORC resource as little work has been done below Juno, just enough to confirm the existence of a look-a-like orebody of high grade gold. Obviously 'fed' from the same source.
    2- By finding up to 12 NEW economic deposits nearby,via an aggressive, well funded drill campaign ($10m in bank after 1st pass drilling). Many new targets identified including Rising Sun, Nobles nob, NN west, NN east, kimberley kids, weabers find shaft 12, G11 etc etc the list goes on. All tenements run on the " line of lode ". Excalibur arguably have the best ground in the richest goldfield that Australia has ever seen.

Did someone say MULTIPLE HIGH GRADE PODS.
    There is another word i like, its POLYMETALLIC
    now try them together
    MULTIPLE HIGHGRADE POLYMETALLIC PODS

Company makers Juno and Nobles nob are the stuff of legend. Simob's discussion of the "line of lode" really fall into context in light of the success that EXM has achieved so far, at what is really still a very early stage of the story that is to unfold.

GOLD GOLD GOLD
    Hang on a minute, hold the phones...
    This ann seems to be talking alot about HIGH GRADE COPPER ? We are a gold explorer, whats this all about ? Someone better ring that geo and tell him he's got it all wrong. Were looking for GOLD. I like gold, its shiny.lol Don't know much about copper except its not as pretty as gold. I better google copper b4 i make a twit outta myself.
    HELLO, thats interesting... turns out they found an aweful lot of copper in Tennant Creek, 100,000's of tonnes of it. They found it at Juno, Peko, Warrego all over the place it seems, highgrade too...
    Also turns out that the price of copper is very high and forecast to rise further due to demand/ supply imbalance. Whats this ?? One of the worlds largest copper mines has just closed due to heavy flooding. Wonder what that will do to the price of copper ?
    Hmmmm. This copper thing is starting to sound pretty good. Maybe we better leave the geo too it, afterall seems he might be onto something. lol

MULTIPLE HIGHGRADE GOLD AND COPPER PODS.

Now EXM says it has evidence of multiple pods of high grade copper and gold beyond our current resource. BINGO.

There is a lot more to say here but we'll get to that later

regards

BoomTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
0.030(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $185.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.73 $2.63 $35.41K 13.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.66 2728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.