DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

evening allVT - feel free to repeat that phrase as often as you...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    evening all

VT - feel free to repeat that phrase as often as you like, i will never tire of hearing it. LOL

MULTIPLE HIGHGRADE PODS - oohhhh yeahhhhh

BW - cheers MR was perfectly chilled as always.

lets talk about pods.

The Tennant creek goldfields are the product of hydrothermal magnetite and/or heamatite rich ironstone bodies. These style of orebodies are termed IOCG (iron oxide copper gold), you would have heard that term used in relation to other deposits such as Olympic Dam and Prominent Hill. Additionally, these same deposits are often prospective for Zinc, Lead and Silver.
    The TC orebodies are typically copper and/or gold rich systems that can include very highgrade gold/copper 'PODS' in structurally favourable locations within the overall mineralised system.

Juno is a classic example of a single TC pod, producing 820k Oz gold + 18,000t copper + Bi + Ag from a single pod. Typical dimensions of a Juno pod are 120m along strike, width of 35m x 35m and height of 40m. YES THEY ARE BIG.
    Pods typically occur in clusters either vertically (stacked) or horizontally. Pods vary widely in metal content (ie; gold or copper) but typically contain very high grade mineralisation.
    By their very nature they are not that easy to find with a drill as you could literally drill within a foot or so of a pod and never know how close you came. Modern magnetics/EM techniques take a lot of the guess work out of the hunt.

NOW, back to the announcement.

Tennant Creek pods are well known to occur in clusters. This is very important. The message that management are sending is loud and clear imo. Infact there are 2 very important messages in this announcement.

1- We have confirmation that EXM have both highgrade gold and highgrade copper in clusters of pods at multiple targets (previously unidentified) including at Rising Sun, Nobles Nob and NN west.

2- Drilling data provides strong evidence of a cluster of gold/copper pods at Nobles Nob where previously none were thought to exist. Clusters have been known to contain up to 60 pods.

The technology and science of geology has improved significantly in the years since these tenements were last mined. Excaliburs geos have taken a fresh approach to TC and have met with (imo) significant success on their 1st pass drilling.

I have just had a listen to the bbr interview with AB and am suitably impressed. Yes he did mention $1bn and copper in the same sentence WOW and also mentioned that the addition of a copper train at processing plant would not be an issue WHEN NOT IF Excalibur move to production.

So .. more results = less risk = greater clarity for the future. I no longer care what the sp does on a daily basis, i have always taken a longer view of this stock and am sleeping very well at nights. lol

CLUSTERS OF HIGHGRADE GOLD/COPPER PODS
    THEIR PLAYING MY FAVOURITE TUNE, lol

Legendary Tennant Creek PODS
    COMPANY MAKERS

BoomTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.