DSE 1.14% $2.66 dropsuite limited

Hi GuysBW- the I/O is still there alright but i suspect that...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    Hi Guys

BW- the I/O is still there alright but i suspect that there is not tonnage sufficient to be commercial unless perhaps TTY may want to take it ? Not the main game, normally require many multiples to be economic, imo.

Ashwil- very good article at MiningNews.net with several points worth expanding on;

1- Highly experienced head geologist Matthew Sullivan. 23 yrs experience with in excess of 9m Oz gold discoveries to date, including Kanawna Belle (6m Oz) + East Kundana (3m Oz)

2- Unique geology at TC lends itself very well to modern exploration techniques. Look at old EXM presentations that show magnetic/EM graphics, paticularly the Juno images and you will see how these PODS show up (purple/blue). The graphics show Juno, M10 and JE1 targets (HIGHGRADE PODS), you can see the outline of Juno (1m Oz).

3- Quote from article "Rising Sun is at the forefront of the juniors (EXM) plans to be a part of Tennant Creeks return to its former GOLD PRODUCTION glory.
    Sullivan suggests that after recent drilling success he has identified up to 5x NEW HIGHGRADE PODS of mineralisation at shallow depth , SO FAR.
    MD rates Rising Sun as "the Co top prospect from a STRONG RETURN/LOW RISK perspective"
    Again MD says "we're HIGHLY CONFIDENT of a NEW JORC RESOURCE at Rising Sun"

4- Nobles Nob West shallow highgrade results.
    Highgrade/high tonnage with close proximity to SURFACE.
    MD again "It doesn't get any better than that"

5- Followed by Nobles Nob, Juno, M10 and JE1. Sullivan believes M10 could potentially host another SIGNIFICANT resource.

6- Labs have increased capacity & EXM hopeful of a JORC resource upgrade in Sept Qtr

7- Cashed up and drilling another 100 x D/D holes between here and X-mas.

This is going to be a low cost/ ultimately self funding operation. WHY??

a) INFRASTRUCTURE- Power, Roads, Water
    b) LOCATION- TC rich field, tenements along 'line of lode', Warrego gold plant, TC facilities/airport/rail.
    C) HIGHGRADE GOLD WITH HIGHGRADE COPPER
    D) SHALLOW ORE, OPEN PIT STYLE MINING START-UP

regards

BoomTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.66
Change
0.030(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $185.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.63 $2.73 $2.63 $35.41K 13.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40 $2.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.66 2728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.