DSE 0.65% $3.07 dropsuite limited

multiple high grade pods, page-45

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    BT, if kband wasn't put straight by our replies then this article should have done the job. No targets indeed, :-P

EXM has some of the best prospects of the Australian gold juniors. The ground is everything, EXM has tenements along the line of lode that was one of Australias highest grade goldfields. We have shallow high grade gold at Rising Sun and Nobles Nob West, to the prospects of Juno and M10 which will be drilled to determine the extent the cluster of mineralized pods in that region. So many targets, each with the potential of a million ounces, I can't see how EXM can fail to find at least 2 million more ounces in the next year or so.

They will be able to start mining the shallow open pit gold early on, and build a solid resource to expand naturally on the early production. Copper will add to the value, perhaps very significantly as in the past. Eventually Excalibur will have its own mill at TC. Gold should be making new highs as the years go on, and even if production costs soar due to rising energy and labour costs, the high grade ore that EXM is sitting on will be the valuable stuff to keep margins very healthy.

It's all about staying focused on the big picture, it won't happen overnight, but I believe that Alex Bajada is right when he says that TC will be a company maker for Excalibur, as it has done so in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.020(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $214.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.10 $3.10 $3.02 $45.84K 14.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 330 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.10 10419 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.