DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

multiple high grade producer, page-3

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Here is a copy of an email and response sent by a Emmersons shareholder re Warrego mill

"In answer to my own question, & for the benefit of interested HC holders, a shortened version of my e-mail query to the company:::

"...... and I am interested to know whether ERM's Carbon -in - Pulp (CIP) gold plant which apparently is on a "Care & Maintenance" basis having last operated in Dec. 2005 requires any major expenditure to bring it up to an operational level or whether management considers any sums to be spent are only of a relatively minor nature.

Also I would be interested to know if a decision was made to commence production,how long would it take to bring the plant on line.?"

Answer "In regard to your queries, we had an independent engineer undertake an assessment of the plant early last year and he estimated that around $2m would be required to reconnect the power, water, reline tanks etc.

In terms of time to bring it on line, given the work is not major we would anticipate not more than 2-4 months."

Conclusion: This is considered to be a valuable asset (replacement value $20m.) so the expenditure of $2m to become operational is within the ball park."

This is positive news for EXM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.