Why should they remove him? -- after all they have spent lots of...

1. 25,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Why should they remove him? -- after all they have spent lots of money to import these people

Of course I agree with the police and the politicians that he is not a terrorist but just a young man with a few mental problems which they will be able to fix no doubt, apparent they have already tried but failed and the police also already knew of his love for knives and their uses

It is alleged that he had not completed his change to be a Muslim but just acted like one so there is no way he can be called a terrorist is there

Definition of terrorist -- . Common definitions of terrorism refer to violent acts which are intended to create fear
    Well maybe the politicians have a different dictionary

But it will all work out as this was just one dead and only a few injured, all by a misguided young man of Turkish ancestry and this will all be forgotten in a few days and we can all pretend that it never happened at all

Maybe if we import some more they can just kill each other and not bother the rest of us.

This is all just my opinion as I am obviously not as intelligent as our leaders and the police because they obviously know what's best for us
    Last edited by kingpins: 14/08/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.