Hi dave My opinions are based on what is reported by the police...

1. 25,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi dave

My opinions are based on what is reported by the police (as quoted from reports)

It is admirable to support lost causes and I applaud you for it but at some time you must face reality

Do you really believe that Muslim terrorists are of sound mind, people who shoot and kill at random.
    I dare say none of them are truly religeous but many have been used by fanatics to do their dirty work, while the instigators stay in the background, to achieve this you must find people who are not mentally stable, people who do not have a solid family life with sound values and so are easily lead and indoctrinated

Would a person waving a knife around after allegedly killing people shout God Is Great do so because he was a devout Christian ?

The odds are not with you, the authorities are scared to announce the words "Muslim Terrorist" they will call them anything they can think of, but the facts remain and the majority of Australians IMHO will support my side of the discussion and label you as a dreamer, divorced from reality

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.