FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Mum and Dad, page-3

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    At times like this you need a sense of black humour. As you get older you've seen em come and you've seen em go.... That helps a little bit sometimes and sometimes you think maybe this is not for me. Sometimes you get it right and most often you don't. But when you do!!!!!

I knew I should be in the counselling game. Come to think of it, I was before they struck me off their loathsome register.

"each time I think a little outside the square". Mr H have you tried the tried and trusted leather shorts routine?. Can be a bit undignified (and extraordinary uncomfortable ) but hell, whatever it takes.....
    We shall not be moved!

Now where are my especiales? Those special ones hand rolled (as you please and as you like) on the thighs of dusky maidens from far away and exotic places. The places I shall purchase and rule with a velvet glove and and an iron clad wallet. If and when this FAR boat comes in.

Heres to optimism and to my prospective purchase of that special little island off the coast of Jamaica where they grow the especiales......

SNE, FAN, Bella, Tortue, Senegal, Flow rates, flaring, bbl, mbbl, wouldn't have a clue but as a rambler and a gambler this one looks good to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.