ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

mum and dad

1. 199 Posts.
    Just analysed the profile of today's trades... almost all of them were small parcels, I think safe to say, representing the general public and reflecting an increase in awareness, following the weekends media coverage.

I think we can agree that break even will be the 'certificate' for engin to 'officially' enter the insto radar, at which point Engin's profile is further elevated.

This, I believe provides a 2-3 month window of opportunity for awareness to saturate the nation and allow the general public to establish a considered position and share in engin's growth.

I believe there will be many 'mum and dad' investors establishing a position during this period, simply due to the level of awareness and profile of engin.

Awareness in many companies traded regularly, are imo primarily limited to the investment community.
    Given that generally, both sides (buy/sell) know the rules of the game, fluctuations can be categorised in various trend profiles with some degree of accuracy. Profits and losses are daily events and managed accordingly.

Entry/Exit maneouvers based on trends/volumes are the norm.

The same cannot be said for the potential investor base of Eng in the next few weeks.

I believe the period from now to institutional involvement requires a certain degree of sensitivity.

The share price I believe, will evolve simply from a growing awareness of its potential. It may not reflect the true fundamental value of the day, but this is a highly unusual event unfolding and I think demand will increase purely based on its potential, regardless of fundamental value of the time.

My point?... simply remind ourselves, that this company will have 'mums and dads' coming on board in the next couple of months. Given that this window cannot support the law of averages, I think we should make ourselves aware that not all tactics and maneuvers applied in the daily world of finance, may be approriate.

This window of opportunity is presented to the general public. I'd like to see 'mum and dad' given the opportunity to establish a position based on natural market forces...a level playing field.

I think we can establish a position and take the game to another court for a couple of months.

cheers
    Arpeggio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.