SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

mumbo jumbo

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    that's what i think of when i read some of the posts on sbn.

all i can say is one of your top ten said it all today.

as for some sbnrs either you all fail to see reality or you will make a mountain out of a mole. ( Mexico lol )

how about you all read the update and make your own minds up and stop being lead by the waffle, baffle.

i have it from a good reliable source that the valcans from planet Pluto will be producing oraline for the time being believe me or not i don't care nahhhh

way too much emotion caught up on this one.

if siyi isn't making oraline than what is there purpose with sbn, is the jv still on, why arnt they making it. is there a problem with siyis production as there is obviously with sbl, than what does sbn have left to make a crust from, there ip?

it looks like to me that sbn will probably just except royalty's for there product innovations and ip and probably wipe there hands clean of the product developmental, sales, marketing and so on side of things

sbl is probably going under so kiss goodbye that $1 dollar profit to sbn for every chip maybe sold to mps and if someone else is producing oraline and not siyi than don't you guys think that the implications of that should warrant an announcement especially if it means that siyi will no longer be doing so, since sbn has a mou signed with siyi and why haven't you loyal share holders been told about it from your beloved and concerned management.
    for them to be cleaning there hands of sbl than that to me suggests that china is further away than they hoped why else wouldn't you ride it out for another few months.

so were is sbn going to make some money from if there outsourcing the manufacturing of sbl chip and the plastic manufacturing surely profits from each product will be dramatically reduced if any, not that they were making any money, but to give it away would mean that they are relying purely on there 15% stake in siyi and are going to try and run this company on fumes till it comes through, if it comes through, gee i wouldn't want them to have another stuff up or its back to its loyal share holders which is a worry in itself since everyone else seems to know whats happening before its share holders do, lets hope they bought themselves a reliable fridge.

in all seriousness although i don't hold any and probably wont be for a while until i see some positive steps going forward i still have a soft spot for sbn, don't confuse that with management, more so there innovator dr sun and his chip and the crew on hc who i have listen to and discussed things with for over 2 years albeit our differences over the last few weeks.
    some i haven't heard from for a while some pop there heads in every now and then, i suspect some i wont here of ever again,lol
    the sbn thread has become a shambles and a disgrace way too many innuendos, lies, manipulations, games, OUTRIGHT ATTACKS ON ANYONE WITH AN ALTERNATIVE VIEW through concern's of there investment, bullying and abuse of posters , no wonder this is heading down every day, who in there right mind would buy in if you guys cant discuss the latest ann in an intelligent manner.
    what happened to the days of the likes of CAPTAIN44 who were allowed to Roam free and voice there opinion without any gang like attacks.
    i realize im not liked on the sbn thread because of my disdain towards how management have run this company and have thrown my money away which i did lose some sleep over sometimes was bitterly disappointed but i want to make this clear i am not agenda driven i don't need to be in this one i don't think its going anywhere in a hurry and if it does too bad and good luck too you guys Ive got the likes off ctp, fmg, cnm, and vpg keeping me occupied and maybe in the future ill have sbn again but please those off you who haven't voiced your opinions and beliefs and ideas on sbn should start doing so for your own benefit and peace of mind.
    don't let the private boys club mentality control your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.