SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

mumbo jumbo, page-4

1. 13,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2680
    Leo,

The only thing I will give you credit for with that post is your choice of thread title.

'Mumbo jumbo' and another of your words - 'waffle' - describes your post perfectly.

More than that, it is exceptionally ignorant.

And if you wrote it to bait me, forget it. I've long given up getting flustered by dumb posters. The response is just the pedant in me wanting to set the record straight.

I really haven't the energy to respond to all your nonsense. But I will to just a couple of items.

First, you have betrayed your complete ignorance of the SiYi JV. I suggest you re-read the terms of the agreement. You will then see that we are still in Stage 1 of the agreement - and that will not be completed until the finalisation of the registration process - probably by June.

Only then does SBL 'transfer the assembly of Oraline iv fo the China market to SiYi'.

So the current manufacture of O4 elsewhere has nothing to do with breaking any MOU - and the so-called 'beloved management' has had no change to inform us about.

Secondly, you have betrayed your complete ignorance of outsourcing. This is a management option where it can decrease costs (thereby increasing margins). SBL would retain control over the membrane production and sales (and margins). It would merely move the production from an unprofitable internal cost centre to a presumably less costly outside provider - thereby ensuring HIGHER margins.

Therefore they would have higher returns for the membranes as well as the 15% final product profits (once Stage 2 of the Agreement is commenced - 2nd half of the year). Not just the 15% as you incorrectly suggest.

Finally, there is just no connection between what you call 'wiping hands of SBL' and the timing of the China jv. The production of membranes does not necessarily depend on the continualtion of the SBL operations. SBN owns the IP - not SBL.

The rest of your post is - as you correctly infer - just mumbo jumbo and waffle.

Ps. For someone with no stock held and no sentiment, you sure do spend a lot of time around here. Just bored, with nothing to do OR mischievous? Has to be one or the other - or perhaps both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.