AIM 0.00% 42.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

mumbwa jv but bhp can claw back, page-10

1. 455 Posts.
    Not sure BHP are in the business of buying back what they offloaded Tp4.

I see there being 3 possible outcomes:

Best Case Scenario:

1) AIM gets Mumbwa JORC compliant (or there abouts), and BHP Claw back. BHP aren't after small fry, hence if this happens I can only assume findings will be massive. Yes AIM spends a total of $2.25 Mil but 20% of a fully funded large scale operation suggests it would still be big biccies. There is always potential for further negotions to then exist on this 20% stake, but the options here are boundless and not worthy of contemplating this early in the game. After all, it is still only 1 drill hole.

Mediocre Case Scenario:

2) AIM gets Mumbwa JORC compliant (or there abouts) and BHP declines offer. IMO this may still occur if findings are economic but not within scope of BHP's strategy. Is also comensurate on size of compliance. If mineralisation is small and concetrated the AIM with (touch wood) operational and project experience in Perkoa. If minerelisation is larger, AIM I would imagine would need to find another suitor.

Worst Case Scenario:

3) Stage 3 is abandoned due to poor subsequent drills in Stage 2. For both my bank balance and sanitys sake lets hope it doesn't come to this.

Cheers

Wilf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $88.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $14.45K 34.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4450 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.