AIM 1.47% 33.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Andrew brings up a valid point Wilf.My roughy calcs are that the...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Andrew brings up a valid point Wilf.

My roughy calcs are that the 0.8%+ mineralised zone gives around a resource around 1/5th to 1/6th the size of Olympic Dam.

Now this may or may not be big enough for BHP but they would have to increase the thickness of that intersection by a substantial amount to bring it anywhere near Olympic Dam size based on the anomaly footprint.

Then we have all sorts of variables such as the % of Au as well as any Ur present which they seem to be so tight lipped about even though it was mentioned as having one of the strongest Ur signatures of all the Mumbwa anomalies.

Like Ive said Aim are probably retiscent to mention much on the Ur front as one hole hardly proves up ANY kind of resource.What this hole has done though is show that there is indeed something worth much more serious evaluation.It probably is a genuine IOCG deposit but theres no point in getting all gungho about it until they prove up depth,continuity etc etc etc.

The likelyhood of success at Mumbwa might effect the annmnt traders and the punts they like to have with Aim but it wont effect the longer term holders as they will be looking to Perkoa to provide a significant upside to the current sp when production starts in 6 months to a year.

As we've said before Mumbwas all cream on the cake for the long termers BUT it may well not be for those unit issue takers that know a bit more about forward exploration than others,as implied by the recent unit issue placing and take up O/S.

I just wish Id been privy to any meetings MF had in the US,as do most of us.But then it may well not be a bad little curly one to ask what he was up to over there if it was on Aim time/money.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $69.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $12.87K 37.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2979 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 39871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.