AIM 3.13% 77.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

mumbwa, page-3

1. 585 Posts.
    Not usually a conspiracy theory subscriber however I can't help but wonder whether these results are being sat on pending the finalisation of Perkoa. Rationale for this is:

1. If the results are positive, this would have a fairly substantial impact on the sp. This in turn could make it a lot harder for Seymore Peirce to place the equity component of the Perkoa financing package as sohpisticated investors would end up having to pay substantially more for their shares. I know that if I were approached to put money up for a zinc mine and I had to pay a premium for shares due to Mumbwa I'd think twice about taking stock up; or

2. If the results are ordinary this could result in a sp fall which would mean placement would be easier to get away however it would also put the noses of current shareholders out of joint.

I can't imagine assays being held up this long especially since the first lot of drilling was completed in July. If I was MF I would probably be doing much the same thing ... sitting tight and focusing on trying to get Perkoa done and dusted.

Any other thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $160.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 76.0¢ $214.4K 277.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4000 76.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.5¢ 6604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.