CVN 0.00% 14.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

munch munch munch, page-232

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Cosmo

It depends on the contracted rate & timeframe between the Operator & ENSCO. I haven't checked ENSCO's July fleet status report for the figures & timeframe. They've got a semi-sub at Ichthys at USD360k/d. So the Jackup dayrate should b lots cheaper then a semi-sub (ballpark in the low to mid 100's or thereabouts) plus extra expenses for the test gear/contractors etc.

As for testing etc, don't think they'll do a barefoot DST (ie without running casing).
    Safe practice is to log the section, then case it then drill on to TD & run logs again to identify any further zones of interest.  That way u've protected the drilled Reservoir from further exposure to the drilling fluids.

Multiple sand packages can b tested from bottoms up (ie lowest sand then move upwards to test any others) &/or co-mingled. They should have the mobility/drawdown data from the MDT tool, so can choose the best interval to test or skip a flowtest if required. I never understood the rationale behind coming back later to appraise a well other then commercial reasons etc, although they should have factored in extra bucks in their AFE. Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $259.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $41.60K 285.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1372632 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1297669 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.