CVN 3.33% 14.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

munch munch munch, page-794

1. 3,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    how can someone not be optimistic on a company like CVN?!!?

shares on issue 1.2b, very respectable for a junior oiler in the exploration game - TICK

cash on hand approx $50m, decent lump of cash to keep working away on our near term plays buffalo & dorado... admittedly will need more to keep up with STO appraisal plans... but that is a good thing! - TICK

managements integrity... nuff said - TICK!!!!!
    just on this... there are loads of small cap asx stocks with managements that raise cash and sit on their hands for years doing nothing but chewing up dollars.
    our CVN guys have worked hard over the last 10 yrs building a very very very prospective portfolio and seem incredibly driven... there is no idle time at CVN it seems... other company's would kill for a team like ours... i'm giving this one another 3 TICKS... TICK TICK TICK

sovereign risk... non existent - TICK...
    actually, this one is so vital that it counts for 5 TICKS.... TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

prospects of permits... sky high optimistic, especially following the dorado discovery - TICK
    (imagine that tick in a font size 72)

development costs... low cost for buffalo, and dorado to become more evident over time as it's further appraised... but shallow water developments = lower costs - TICK

price of oil... has been steadily increasing and the trend looks set to continue... or to flat line at best - TICK

the TICKS have it...
    CVN TICKS every box...

i really can't see where the down rampers draw their negative sentiment from...
    of course the share price will bounce around, but how does one derive a negative outlook on CVN?!?!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $259.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $260.6K 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1647050 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 408931 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.