ALL 1.24% $48.87 aristocrat leisure limited

Hi Tallguy,I'm holding onto this one and it could revisit the...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    Hi Tallguy,

I'm holding onto this one and it could revisit the $1.60's before it's recovery. It still has very bad sentiment directed towards it.

But certain events are certain to eventually restore investor confidence. This has started with new management in the US and the next step in this internal review.

The gaming industry is massive, secure and growing due to legislation changes. ALL is now set to reap the benefits on global growth and I'm convinced their problems are short term. I guess you just have to buy around these levels (hopefully you can get them cheaper) and be patient. The next half result should confirm costs experienced last year were one off and shoudl further confirm the R&D is paying off. A greater focus on stepper products in the US should boost market share. Japan is performing well with their current stratergy.

Anyhow, hard to say what the upside is short term... maybe a PE of 15. But in 6-12 months $3-$5 is certainly achievable.

With a forward PE of 8-9 and solid dividend I find it hard to see ALL underperforming over the next 6-12 months. I've been wrong before though.

Cheers,
    Munch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$48.87
Change
0.600(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $30.96B
Open High Low Value Volume
$49.67 $49.99 $48.51 $127.4M 2.591M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3166 $48.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$48.91 6173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.