AWJ 1.54% 33.0¢ auric mining limited

Hi All,come on no-one here is really thinking of a...

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi All,

come on no-one here is really thinking of a takeover,considering the board have so many shares and I get the impression they are in for the long haul and far bigger bucks if the Gold price holds.

We are in a sweet spot making money with NO PLANT and next to NO REAL EMPLOYEES to speak of although we are buying our office /warehouse/storage shed to save some rent money and hiring a geologist last I saw.
    We touch what is just too small for the big boys and too large just to sit on, if you manage to find some gold that actually needs processing through a plant.
    So we've spent $1.5m or thereabouts on Jeffrie's find and stand to collect $20m or so over 2 years.

Think of this sweet spot for a minute.
    It is rather SERIOUS.
    If gold collapses tomorrow and I am not saying it will what is the risk?????
    ABSOLUTELY NONE with no plant to fill and no mining employees or contractors.

If gold goes beseeeerk what is the upside.
    Well MUNDA ,it comes down to a milling solution which you must also consider from the side of Contract Millers.
    Plenty of hopefuls with a resource but NO MONEY to actually commence mining so pretty risky to commit into entering Milling Contracts with and tie up your plant and forego real business from those that can produce because they actually have cash available.

Aurics been there and done that and found a solution and given half the profits of Jeffries find to a partner.
    Well done,it is what you do when you can't do it yourself because you have no money.

Within the next 3 months,there will be plenty of CASH and financial comfort for any Miller knowing they won't be committed to milling ore that won't arrive when contracted due to lack of cash.

I imagine the 4pm phone calls aren't just from opportunities for resources but also from Millers that maybe consider they may NOW have space for Munda ore next year as they see the CASH rolling in and KNOW Auric should be able to supply it.

DYOR + DYODD The age old story - you takes your bets and roll the dice.Gold up we win - gold down we sit with $20m to buy stuff we might want real cheap.
    No redundancies and No plant to shut down on care and maintenance- Basically Just directors fees and a Geo to check out bargains and what we already have and sit waiting for the next dirt cheap opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.005(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $49.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.3¢ $146.9K 451.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59214 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 63793 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AWJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.