HLX 11.1% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

@Marketinfo @La Tache @1ForDaMoney While us plebs await the...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    @Marketinfo @La Tache @1ForDaMoney

While us plebs await the Mundarlo lab results I would like to point out that from the information to date it is looking very likely to be a Besshi type deposit and a few called this one early if I remember correctly. Can’t wait for these results, all it needs is signatures there of minerals on the outer edge of this EM target (current holes). The market should really pay attention - as this is a very large EM, and mostly likely sheet-like lateral accumulations, so it would indicate as we go in on the next set of holes we could very well have something quiet special and the economics of these deposits are highly sought after.

Bring on the results, it can't be far now, it has been 6 weeks which is about the normal. By my calculations we will have money to drop a few more holes in order to meet the 80% equity stake which I’m sure they are keen on getting ASAP as in my view it will go on to confirm something incredible with the signs to date not a sure thing, but looking very good.

Then the big results from Collerina is after that then another big one Yathella can’t get better then this its very clear to me they want the immense asset value realized and they are going about it entirely the correct way, we are close now - very impressed.

Check this out- Besshi common description
    “Besshi-type deposits typically form stratiform lenses and sheetlike accumulations of semi-massive to massive sulphide. Ore minerals are dominantly pyrite and/or pyrrhotite with variable amounts of chalcopyrite and sphalerite and minor to trace galena, arsenopyrite, and gold or electrum; barite is generally absent. Many deposits have significant cobalt and high cobalt/nickel ratios. Typically associated with the deposits are a variety of wall rocks, including metachert, magnetite iron formation, sericite- and chlorite-rich schist, coticule, tourmalinite and albitite. Geologic and geochemical data indicate that these wall-rock lithologic units formed by premetamorphic hydrothermal alteration and/or by chemical sedimentation coeval with massive sulphide deposition. Consideration of geologic features and comparisons with possible modern analogues (e.g., Guaymas Basin, Escanaba Trough) suggest that Besshi-type deposits form by both exhalative and synsedimentary replacement processes”

Company Mundarlo descriptions of logging in quarterly matches very well with historical descriptions awaiting lab result- This should be tested for Ni/Co as well common occurrences in these deposits and had the high background soil readings.

Follow-up extension RC drilling extended MURC001 and MURC002. The extensions both intersected massive and semi-massive sulphide over 5-13m wide zones within 50m of the previously end of hole depths. Samples have been dispatched to the laboratory for assay. These intersections are consistent with the plate positions modelled from the DHEM survey. Visual logging suggests the zones are dominated by iron sulphide species (pyrite and pyrrhotite), however it is important to note that the location of this first ever drilling at Mundarlo is on the south-eastern edge of a 700m long EM conductor plate and may represent the periphery of a zoned massive-sulphide system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $152.8K 30.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 44658832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10375748 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.