MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

News a little slow to come by of late but I guess we will have...

1. 782 Posts.
    News a little slow to come by of late but I guess we will have an update before the weekend. Mungi definitely positioned well here, with regards to the below article. Also as previously stated by management "reserves upgrades for the Mungi and Harcourt areas before the end of 2009"...and at their recent Canadian presentation "Aggressive work programme over the next 3 months will yield results prior to TSX listing in Spring 2010".

This from today's Sydney Morning Herald. Eastern Australia gas demand "to triple"

December 9, 2009 - The nation's third largest natural gas producer Santos Ltd says demand for the energy source could triple in eastern Australia over the next 10 years. Gas demand in the eastern states was currently about 600 petajoules a year and that the number of domestic and industrial customers was rising.

He also told the Sydney presentation that gas was likely to be increasingly used as a cleaner feedstock than natural coal in power stations. "Over the next 10 years we could see gas demand in eastern Australia triple, and we are going to be a part of that," Mr. Macfarlane said in a statement.

Demand from Asia for LNG was expected to jump sharply during the next 16 years. "LNG demand is going to rise from about 110 MTPA that we are at right now, to about 250 MTPA by 2025, a very, very considerable rise in demand”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.