EMH 0.00% 42.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Munic Closed 87 Cents, page-7

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Are we looking at the same farkin slide?

With respect, you are tripping. And you need to be accountable juk. It's those chems you work with brother. I've seen it happen to other reactive metallurgists.

I also have a another bone to pick with you. And I think I'll pick it now.

You are so vocally critical of the spotted dick slide, but I honestly believe it was a stroke of genius - I saw exactly the same slide (but obviously with different headings) on a STD pamphlet. You'd never believe what was in place of the "Strategic Partner Discussions".

Wow - unfortunately I can never unsee that. Just wow.

You need to learn to think outside the box juk. That's the problem with you chem/engineering/physics types. All you want is transparency, facts, reliable numbers and a forward looking plan to measure progress, formulate and support an appropriate 'truth' from which you can make an educated judgement.

WHAT-EV-EEEEEEER!!

Dude, that is so like, 1990's or something.

You're missing the creative genius behind the spotted dick slide. And it would have saved a few cents I reckon by copying it directly from the STD pamphlet.

Management are on our side.

It's all about spreading the word mate. And as you can tell from the last few trading days, the depth has been looking sweet. Supply appeared to have completely dried up. Exactly what we needed.

There was even a beautiful test a couple of days ago when Punter X threw a coupla' thousand shares out at 98c (or similar) and she opened at 94c.

A stand off ensued.

Unfortunately the buy orders didn't come. Cos no one except US knows about US (enter genius dick slide coupling as a safe sex campaign).

For me this was pivotal. Big gap between visible supply and demand ='d DEMAND FAIL.

This is obviously pure bullish, perhaps naive and unoriginal speculation, but it's feasible that dude who threw/sacrificed the couple of thousand shares on open the other day found out all they needed to know now - ie she's not ready to move yet. I reckon it's the same dude who's capping it. I reckon they'll keep manipulating and accumulating and drawing out the unsure, and we'll continue to be a play thing until we have something material (an update from the company would be nice) that will make the market wake up.

So I definitely got it wrong when I said the supply has gone. But volumes are low.

So yet again, we're in a puppet-like reactionary limbo for the moment. But as all holders whom have been here for an age, we should be used to that.

The lithium-specific macro environment is going farking crazy and building around our back door. It's primed. All we need to do is get our sh1t and facts and reports on progress together and this thing will fly.

I'm thinking one more spotted dick slide and we're blue sky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.