TLG 3.95% 36.5¢ talga group ltd

Good question JSSF. I think the best answer I can provide is...

1. 1,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3289
    Good question JSSF. I think the best answer I can provide is from what Mark said in the latest presentation:

"The refinery goes year-round, so does the mill at the mine site, it goes year-round. The only thing you're doing partial time of the year at the moment is the mining. The open pit mining is designed to be during half the year, because it's so small tons, it's only about 100ktpa, the mills going 24/7 up at the mine, the mining is half the year and we stockpile half of it in these tents, similar to what you see the ore stockpile is in now. Then the refinery goes full time. The mining is so small, that you can just store some of it and feed the mill continuously, then feed the anode refinery continuously from that. The mining can be kept seasonally because all you're doing is instead of mining 50k tons each 6 months, you're just mining 100k tons in one 6 months."

So, although the mine shuts down, the ore is already stockpiled and the mill continues year-round. The two trucks don't stop just because the mine is closed for half the year.
    Last edited by Gvan: 12/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.