TLG 4.44% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Municipal majority can stop detailed plan for graphite mine in Vittangi, page-87

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Thanks Gvan, big fan of your solid and constructive contributions and over my head in the future, rd Talga !

Gov intervention would be interested as they, somehow, have to smooth the ego's in play. Imho that can be done through the Gov providing more support to the municipality independant, or pro-ratio, from their income from Talga. Of course, the latter would be disadvantageous to Talga when they expand exponentially their operations. The 'independant' option would, initially, be better for the municipality for consistency and their planning purposes.
    Any precedent that you are aware of ?

The other question burning my mind is if an appeal can be made to a Gov's decision to go ahead with the mine. I assume so and also assume that it will run in parallel to the first construction work of the mine.

Great if you could shed some light on my concerns. Eventually, Talga will succeed and I can also bring to the table reasons why the Gov would ask Talga to speed up development with priority. But that is a bit too hypothetically under the current conditions.

Appreciate your input !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $366.0K 827.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 152899 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 37883 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.