ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

municipality says no to uranium, page-13

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The former premier said that management of Greenland's raw materials was the key to its future success.

Jonathan Motzfeldt danced the night away with the rest of the Siumut Party contingency at Discotheque Heat on Tuesday evening after it was clear Greenland was headed for self-rule.
    'I'm just so happy and incredibly satisfied,' said the former premier. 'I've waited 30 years for this and I'm just glad that the voter turnout was so high. It shows that the nation stands behind the "yes" vote.'

During the course of the evening's well-wishes and handshakes, Motzfeldt also managed to voice his ideas on what the first political milestone should be for the new self-rule government.

'If it was up to me, then I think we should first take a deep breath and then get the country stabilised. And the first area to take care of in that respect is raw materials,' said Motzfeldt.

'We have to have full responsibility for that area and now we have the legal right to it. Then we have to determine how to get the most out of those resources economically for Greenland,' he said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $15.15K 757.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.