ARV 8.33% 1.1¢ artemis resources limited

Munni Munni, page-341

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Some "Thing" continues to keep momentum on the stock price in N.A. on the downside. Day after day this vermin continues to sell share to downside or cap the stock price. Today a nice 225K order pushed the price up to $.021. Within an hour the manipulator arrived to sell 1000 shares at $.018 to knock the price down. Yesterday it was a massive 400 shares to push it back down after a similar up move in price. For those unaware the commission for trading Artie is $50 so in yesterdays case they spent $50 to sell $18 worth of stock.... This has been going on for several months and implies something is manipulating the stock price while they most likely are shorting or buying on the cheap. We here in the U.S. continue to hear that the Perth mint is cranking out gold at round the clock efforts due to tremendous demand. We know the bastards in the U.S. Fed are doing all sorts of manipulation to maintain gold prices in USD as low as possible. The paper gold markets have been setting Open Interest records on a blistering +800,000 daily contract pace to maintain the paper, rock, scissors ponzi scheme as long as possible. IF the Artemis assets are anywhere close to what they have been portrayed to be anything close to reality then sooner or later the company should catch a bid. What is frustrating to those of us in the U.S. is the seemingly lost focus on what needs to be done. I have to say the Sheik has been a no show to date IMO for setting priorities or providing funds. Novo seems to be deliberately delaying any development of the Purdy's asset. Is anyone aware of any time constraints for developing Purdy's ? i.e. a drop dead date? While watching the gold price increase is not bad the tenement permit mining carrying costs seem to be a cost I was unaware we faced on an annual basis until recent comments. What say you all? Best KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.