ARV 10.0% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

Munni Munni, page-424

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Well there might be a process called the Elazac process that's claimed in a modified version can also process platinum group minerals and is also used to extract gold with input from the university of Melbourne and someone in Germany being touted by a Gary Morgan with ties to Hancock Ming HAO or Hamoa mining in trade suspension for quite some time now but its at the mercy of being behind closed doors of the rich listers.
    Might explain the new appointment to the board from London who has openly said sell muni muni while you pay his wages and the Paterson acquisition you can ill afford to drill without a JV earn in partner.
    On a more positive note with the cash available hopefully Carlow castle turns up more cobalt and gold and after all JRV have done okay which can get processed at the fully permitted Radio hill processing mill once the permit for the replacement of the leaking TSF2 tailings dump comes through or is that the cost involved as TSF1 was okay and there's arsenic at Carlow castle.
    I do own a heap of Fox shares so I have been following and good luck to you.
    Trust no one when it comes to money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $21.11K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1865650 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 340797 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.