AMP 1.35% $1.10 amp limited

Debone"Murali is better than Warne" is not something I invented....

1. 5,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Debone

"Murali is better than Warne" is not something I invented. It appeared on cric info and I think I posted the link. And it is a fact from a stats perspective that Murali is better than Warne. Why is it that you people fail to read the stats??? This is the most disturbing part to me. If the whole world thinks Don Brandman was the best batsmen (and this is totally based on his stats) WHY THE DIFFERENT TREATMENT FOR MURALI????????????
    We must learn to accept new findings and move away from out biases. THIS is all I plead from average folk in this country. It is us who will educate our kids and if we find it hard to change what hope have we got in teaching our kids to be broad minded??

Now you say "The fact is he chucks...not every delivery but his doosra is most times a throw. " YOU must first ask yourself what you consider as a chuck? Is it according to your own biases or is it according to the ICC rules? IF you have a zero tolerance then let me TELL you that Murali Chucks EVERY BALL doosara or not. SO does Brett Lee and most bowlers.

SO you have to define what a chuck is. There is no point in just making accusations and saying he chucks because he was born with a bent arm. THIS is the ignorance and bias I am trying to eradicate.

HIS doosara is 13.99 flex and normal off spiner also has a level of flex in it.

SO BEFORE YOU GO SAYING MURALI CHUCKS DEFINE TO US WHAT A CHUCK IS. IF HE IS WITHIN THE ICC RULES DONT EVEN BOTHER COMING UP WITH AN ARGUMENT BECUASE IT IS USELESS.

TECHNOLOGY - has advanced and we must move with it. IF NOT we will be like the folks who refused to believe that the world was not round but FLAT despite the fact that technological advances proved it was round.

Now ROOSTER6 you say that the English match referee reported Murali. YES it was Christ Broad you reported him about 3 years ago when SL played Aus in SL. Murali was immediately tested after that in it was then that they discovered that all bowlers chuck. SO get your facts right.

WHEN HAIR and EMMERSON called him for the second and third time he was bowling leg breaks. So there you go. THIS IS WHY EMMERSON never got another contract because they all admitted that the ACB wound them up to call Murali regardless.- Anyway these are all old incidents and now they have been done and dusted.

IN the USA and in parts of SOUTH AFRICA there are still WHITE people who believe that BLACK people are Devil SPAWN and that the WHITE people are the chosen lot. I have personally seen documentaries on this. ALSO the MORMANS believe that the AMERICAN people are Gods chosen people and the most fortunate in the world. NOW DO YOU AGREE???

SOMEBODY said that WARNE didn’t cheat and it is Murali who is cheating – Again I don’t want to tarnish the good bowling Shane has produced over the years but I have to remind people that Murali is bowling within the laws of the game and was never banned from the game. I do however, recall that Warne was banned from the game for taking drugs. There was a huge cover up operation to water down his bribe taking in India. I have no issue with his off field theatrics. It has nothing to do with cricket but I do have an issue when somebody takes drugs to enhance their performance on the field. NOW WARNE DID TAKE DRUGS TO CONTROL HIS WEIGHT SO THAT HE COULD PLAY BETTER ON THE FIELD. WAS CAUGHT CONVICTED AND BANNED FROM THE GAME. MURALI HAS NOT GONE DOWN THIS PATH. SO get your facts straight and think twice before you accuse people or else you will suffer the same fate as the man who threw stones whilst in a glass box.

Finally, somebody said that Murali only bowled at 15KM less than normal speed when he was tested. ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH. HE BOWLED AT NORMAL SPEEDS and this TECHNOLOGY was used with all other bowlers at normal speeds to conclude that all bowlers chucked. THE technology is so advanced these days that you don’t need to put people in labs and test anymore.

I am happy to answer anybody provided that they pose serious questions rather than unfounded allegations. People in WA you have better access to Darrel Foster, the UNI of WA, Tom Moody and so on. So please chat with them and educate yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.015(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.09 $10.08M 9.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 361347 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 99874 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.