re: cheech...murder an crimes against women This was posted on a...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    re: cheech...murder an crimes against women This was posted on a US bull board:

Submitted by I . Chughtai, October 15, 2002 at 13:53

I am a 55 year old ex-Muslim born in a Muslim country in an educated religious family and living in the west since the age of 20. Until I stumbled onto websites "faithfreedom.org" and "secularislam.org, "I was totally ignorant of the violent anti non- Muslim teachings of Islam, and prophet's looting of caravans, massacres of Jewish tribes,killing of non-Muslims and sleeping with their wives, assassinations of his critics.etc. None of the books I had read given to me in the mosques mentioned these historical facts. I left Islam in a hurry. No more donations to Islamic charities, no more participation in Islamic conventions, no more Friday prayers and drops in the money boxes, no more plans to go to Mecca. Militant islam lost an affluent supporter. Most Muslims of the world are like I was, ignorant of their own religion.

I strongly feel that one of the most effective ways to fight militant islam is to take away its supporters by enlightenment of the ignorant gullible Muslims who blindly follow their religious leaders and know only the sanitized version of the religion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.