Murder rates drop as concealed carry permits soar, page-39

1. 9,046 Posts.
    I don't have a weapon, except my hands and a baseball bat...LOL....Good enough for most situations.....I have kept the odd rifle in the past...but nothing in recent years. But seriously considering - it's time to get a 12-gauge.....and not for hunting. But because of the growing number of criminals who do have guns, and just about every other weapon you can think of.....and they smuggle them in and distribute them with ease...far too easily..... And the growing number of violent home invasions....rapidly growing. The prolific criminal organisations we have had a while, plus new ones, and more on the way as we import from violent countries.

Another let-down of modern Australian society and weak politicians. But we are used to the disappointment - and chronic inability to improve life. So, I give up....criminals are more important....So I think guns will be a rising facet of modern Australian life. We will all need them the way things are going. Sadly, the government wants to keep track of honest citizen weapons but can't be bothered to grab those running loose in the wrong hands. They lack the gonads...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.