VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

***murder***, page-4

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    re: ***murder*** sandybeaches hey jaws..

no way.............................

today wasn't a concern for me, perhaps for a few others it might have been..

many people (shareholders) lack some of the brain substance between their ears..

look at it this way....

view haven't had that many announcements since the beginning of the year..

for the most part they have been getting on with the job..

8 weeks without much news seems like 8 years for some people, so they decide that its better selling rather than just waiting a few more weeks.

i bet my last dollar that those who have sold this week didn't even have a look at view's presentation.

in the next month or so view will have plenty of extremely good news, in which you'll see the share price rocket up..

derek and the team have a very good idea where they want view resources in a few years time.

very soon they'll be cashed up and looking for other opportunities. one's that they can get a quick cashflow & profit..

for the most part, i'd say many people really dont understand whats happening with this new direction derek and directors are taking.

i'd suggest people should have a good look and see what this new company are doing, phone derek and have a talk about whats in store for the next few years..

regards
    i hold.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.