ORP 0.00% 8.0¢ orpheus uranium limited

Murdie, Nyungu, Torrens, Uranium? High management wages and no delivery!, page-2

1. 5,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    Some reasonable points but partly discussed previously. I agree communication could be better and I have written to the company to express my concern and I encourage others to do so too. As I have said previously, I am not concern that after trying in Torrens we are not perusing, because, as discussed previously, financial resource is limited and we need to put it into a project that is most promising, and that is what we have done, Zambia, hiring also one of the most renowned expert in the field who knows African resources like the back of his hand.

That said, I think your point about zero results is somewhat not fitting here. If there was some results (a) the SP would be $$$ and (b) once again, 1 in 50 exploration campaigns succeeds. Now, if every one of the ones you listed succeeded, every man and his dog would grab an Ozitto drill and hit the bush, or maybe even their backyard.

This is not for the faint hearted.

BTW, you said; "What the hell is our CEO doing?" But your disclosure says "Not held." ...???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.747K 46.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1040 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.