QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Why keep bringing up RMA - this is the QFX post I thought?My...

1. 251 Posts.
    Why keep bringing up RMA - this is the QFX post I thought?

My concern is that QFX touted Murdoch as the big vote of confidence, and now it seems he has traded out so he doesnt need to invest any more in what is probably a bad concept.

Lets just stick to facts on QFX - its bleeding, the only traction it has got is through acquisition, its role model Netflix is moving into downloads, its competitor BigPond movies is already in downloads, AND it is unlikely that QFX qill ever enter the download area as Hollywood by that time will make it prohibitively expensive (RMA, TLS, FOXTEL) - are we really that naive to think that Hollywood will do an "exceptional" deal for QFX???

QFX shouldnt get too self assurred about the Bigpond service and its performance, as it was only ever about getting into the download space - do you really think TLS cares about supporting Australia Post or selling more broadband?

Lets all get real here - online (and true online) is the way forward. These guys should merge up with DES, who should probably buy RMA (or control it whilst its cheap) and put together a powerhouse that can take on FOXTEL/TLS using broadband - not wait around until its "proven" ie Telstra has complete market dominance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.