Murdoch/Fox to cop a $1.6 Billion lawsuit, page-190

1. 17,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Nah...been done to death and like always you'll rejoind with "Its been tried in court and thrown out".

A lot have and a lot never got to put the proof before a court. Indeed, the biggest one involved States. No standing. Not that nothing happened but "We won't hear it as you have no standing". In other cases, the case was brought early and thrown out because nothing yet had happened and then...after the event... was adjudged to be too late and therefore, not heard. Noice trick.

The # of votes in three of the states that could have swung the result was minuscule (dont quote me but ~32-33, 000) and there is every capacity that in a "robust" election the #s could have changed.

Voting ID, signature verification, ballot-harvesting, mules, machines going down, forms not being legible and the weird goings-on in the monitoring (think keeping observers 100ft away or putting up paper to shield the count)...all are unresolved and to me represent a broken system

I know you think that's all fine and dandy but it aint.

And it isn't the Big Bad Orange man telling almost half the country shit went down...they saw for their own eyes

Indeed I think I saw a poll somewhere that somewhere between 60-70% of folks - on both sides - felt the voting had anomalies that were in play
    Last edited by hersuit: 19/04/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.