murdoch madness, page-51

1. 5,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Yep , Tea Party and big business doing deals ,imo bribes being taken ?, question to be answered here.(Hairy)

Well as I said this is going to be the major issue the closer we get to polling day, Abbott now already forced to deny he had talks with Murdoch regarding the NBN , imo Abbott is lying and imo the truth is going to come out Tony very soon and bite you on the backside.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-08/abbott-denies-nbn-talks-with-murdoch/4873416

Tony Abbott hoses down Kevin Rudd's suggestions he discussed NBN with Rupert Murdoch.

The Federal Opposition has rubbished suggestions Tony Abbott discussed the National Broadband Network with media mogul Rupert Murdoch.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has accused his political rival of conspiring with Mr Murdoch over the future of Labor's multi-billion-dollar broadband policy.

But Mr Abbott says the NBN has never been a topic of conversation with Mr Murdoch.

"I do from time to time talk to Rupert Murdoch. My discussions with Rupert Murdoch are so secret, I wrote about it in my Spectator diary a year ago," the Opposition Leader told a press conference in Launceston.

"Have I ever spoken to Rupert Murdoch about the NBN? No, I haven't.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.