GBR 2.17% 4.7¢ great boulder resources limited

Murphy flags extensive news in next 2 weeks..video, page-30

1. 2,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Assay and metallurgical update due within a couple of weeks ( md stated this to proactive investors interview August 29th) , drilling recommencing on site second week of September , won’t have to wait much longer. Funded ,59 million shares on issue only (20 million escow due to be released nov18) , MD hinting at smoke, 100,000 Siemens , mineralization over 1km at Venn (open in all direction, just keep hitting mineralization, resource definition drilling to produce maiden resource calculation by year end), plus eastern mafic, plus gold tenement smack bang in NST territory that has been put to priority 3 ( on hold) (hint we are on something special here Venn and eastern magic) and we can still nibble at a very reasonable risk/ return price. And massive sulphides !
    Don’t understand where the crowd is ? It’s like surfing bells beach , 6 foot, clean on a 30 degree day, and there are only two others in the water! We all know what happens next!

Waiting for the pack to arrive. Meanwhile I just had another set to myself!!

Speculative right , but haven’t seen this opportunity on the ASX for some time.
    Last edited by rochysback: 06/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $28.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $423 9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 234892 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 592647 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.