Mother Nature is Mother Nature, and no politician can or should...

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Mother Nature is Mother Nature, and no politician can or should try to intervene with it !!

I spent quite some time working with Cubbie when living in western Queensland and knew Lex S very well along with there managers.
    The ill informed views given from a scientific/government perspective are nothing but absolute rubbish built of theory not fact.

Cotton is not the big issue here !!

See I could tell you a few stories about water and how its mis used by the very people who condemn the treatment of the Murray Darling

Add to that the fractures to the artesian basin ( our greatest water resource) which in Queensland is in part being brushed under the carpet because our Govt ( cities) NEED this money as economic mis management is rife. Now I'm not saying the LNP in Qld would have done a lot better either.

Heres a little snippet, many people think Brisbane can never have another 74 flood because of Wivenhoe. Correct me if im wrong but SEQ dams are now at 100% and there are some wet months ahead apparently ???

Nature rules :) not the gooses who try to change it !!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.