labor bashing...well I believe they (labor) deserve it...at one...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    labor bashing...well I believe they (labor) deserve it...at one stage there were over 18 different govt, semi govt departments in charge of the water....
    they all seemed to have different requirments or answers to the problem....
    when it suited, each state govt could walk over the lot of them, sell the water rights to big business and scoff at the other departments that were in charge of the water...

labor govnuts have been in charge of the states for over 10 or more years....
    look at labor for the root of the problem....since labor does not really care....they only ever pretend to be interested...
    none of any of the political parties have the gutz to address the problem correctly...
    sure we could dam the excess water and deliver it to where it is needed...
    but not one of them will build a dam, or anything remotely sensible...
    look at vic with the hugely expensive desal plant...and same govt who pumped water out of the food region to allow city people to flush it down the toilet...
    at the same time we sit here and watch the yarra river flow out to the sea...no saving water here, we could use the yarra water to water the parks and gardens, or to flush it down the toilet..
    or for a miriad of uses....but no...let it go to waste out to sea
    then make a monstrous expensive desal plant
    there are some good suggestions on this thread....
    btw, I note the women who was fighting brumby over him taking the ater off her farm to send to the city, is now running for the vic elections

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.